Monday, May 26, 2008

Solution Mode

I was soooooo fired up this weekend. The speakers Ariel and Ambec from Philiphines was awesome! I always enjoyed the WLS, and I truly believe this kind of event is something soooooo positive for u, whether ur in the business or not. Honestly.

I always soaked up everything that I can soaked up during the Weekend, and I am sooo grateful for Ling and Lili, who turned up for the Weekend. Thank you friends, your presence alone is something I really appreciated. This Weekend I learned a new word in the business, which I never associated it to the business before, but this is what I learned:

COMPETITIVENESS


Do u think its not good? At first I thought its not, but its WLS, and WLS is a positive environment, and the business taught you to make the best out of everything, and Im making the best out of this Weekend. I was soooo fired up to move forward in the business I can feel the tears coming in. My visualization is never as powerful as now, I can feel the scenes and everything for the Aug WLS.

DO YOU WANT TO BE ON STAGE FOR THE NEXT WEEKEND????


Im sold out, I made my uncomfortable steps in this business, I received so many rejections but Im immune to all that already. I attended my Silver Eagle Meeting, I attended my LC meeting, omigosh! this is my 1st time I hear Abel talking, and I can soooooooooooo relate to him that evening I actually laughed my head off when he did the windtunnel grp echo thing, and ppl around me was like, whats wif this girl??? anyway I lurve him for that its amazing, and I hate Fathiah. Why? Coz shes soooo good in dreams and affirmations, she did the visualization thing during builders meeting, and I juz cant wait to get OUT from the hall. As soon as I saw Ling, I couldnt help it, I burst out into tears. I cant believe myself! Fathiah did the visualization thing, she asked us to close our eyes and listen to her voice, imagining ur future! and that ur a WINNER. Shes so good at that, and tears came coz I can SEE myself in the future that I want, I really do.

And its not the only tears during the Weekend. During DreamNight, Jin was there joining us with her own team, and I know Im going ELC for June, and SP for August, and I just want to express my gratitude and appreciation for Jin, who helped me so much when Im doing the business in KL, and I just cried. I want to succeed in this, this is all I got.

Competition. Thats it. I wont tell so much about that but that fired me up like ****!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online