Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I've learnt by Diyana

Dear Aunty Nor,
What i have learnt from the most recent WLS is
1. The importance of doing the right things. Even if it is inconvenient, just know that doing the right thing really pays. Especially, the prize will come later when you really need it. just be patient and just do the right thing for the future.

2. The probability. The numbers game. 95% quit because they dont use d product, dont listen to cd,dont read books,dont attend functions and do 3 market people research.

-in 200names, only will get 100 appointments. and in the 100, 20 will join. And what do i need to do is to put my energy at these 20 ppl, not waste my energy at those 80 ppl and try to convince them to join. WASTING YOUR TIME!!! out of 20, only 3 ppl will really BUILD the business. be persistent!

3.Its better to open more legs to get 4500pv. 4legs is better than only 2 legs. so, open more legs and learn to manage them.

4. I like Art to heart session and i really want to urge all my girlfriends in the team to aim to art to heart. As we can share our experience and we can lift our spirit up during the session.

I am ELC april 27th 2009. i have a heartfelt burning desire to go ELC in April 27th 2009 because I am good in duplicating core leaders in my team. I am good at getting appointments and STP. People in my group respect me and duplicate the correct things in the business and I am very good at plugging the people in the system. I am organized and can organize my team gracefully. I Counsel with uplines often and that will really kepp me on track always.
thanks!

--
dream big and we achieve it!

Nur Diyana Tajal Arus
K-UG-01, D'Rimba Damansara,
Jalan Kenyalang11/14, Seksyen 11, PJU 5, 47810,
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya Selangor

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online